Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Hello March!!

Hi all,
Wasn't it nice to see March come in like a lamb today?  Sure beat the fierce winds we had last Friday.

Just a quick note tonight ...did you notice that I have posted several new stampin' classes for the month of March on my Stampin' Up website at peggyouten.stampinup.net?  check it out!!  The class descriptions include registration deadlines...hope you will join us for some stampin fun!  What could be easier than having the projects planned for you and all the materials pre-cut?  Easy peasy!

Today is also the first day of the last month of Saleabration.  Hope you have check out the rewards being offered.  You can place your order through me or by inputting it directly through my website.  Just be sure that you check your subtotal so you can earn every possible reward!!  There is still plenty of time to hostess a Stampin' Up! workshop to earn additional free rewards but contact me soon so we can start planning your event.  Remember that you can hostess your event in my home or yours.

Peggy
david.outen@verizon.net

No comments: