Friday, March 11, 2011

Think Greens!!!! Project #6

Hi all
Tonight's share is based on a card I saw online, where the crafter highlighted various details of a snowman.  I decided to use that idea to create a card highlighting things related to St. Patrick's Day.


This card gave me a chance to use our glitter glass.  I applied Crystal Effects to the edge of the die cut oval punch and sprinkled on the glitter glass.  The ladies did this card as one of their first so they had plenty of time for the CE to dry before they left the class.  The gold ribbon is one of SU's retired ribbons and the DSP is the Deck the Halls retired paper.  I also thought this would be neat as a Claddagh layout - with hands (friendship- had a hard time finding some SU hands), a crown (for loyalty - SU has several crown images) and a heart (for love,of course).
This was a fun card to assemble.
Peggy

No comments: