Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Think Spring!! Project seven

Hi all
Whoops!!  Tonight, I got so busy prepping projects for Sunday's Easter stamp session that I forgot to post a project for you here!!  But finally, I am here!

Today's project is a tweak of one by Bronwyn Easley.  At this time of year, a spray of butterflies is such a hopeful image...makes me believe that spring weather will soon catch up with the calendar.  This project uses several retired items - the Bermuda Bay ribbon (turned over so the polka dots don't show),  the yellow corduroy button and the retired hardware (love that white hardware!).  Yes, I am still obsessing on the tulip frame textured embossing folder, love the look!  What do you think of this lovely?



Remember ... I need to hear from you by Thursday evening (the 24th) , if you plan to attend the session this Sunday (the 27th).  Easter projects...now is the time to get going on those Easter greetings!!
Hugs
Peggy

No comments: