Monday, March 7, 2011

Think Greens!!!! Project #2

Hi all,
This little card is a quickie ..once you understand that you need to position the ribbon before you stick down the DSP and the stamped image.



Here is the sneaky secret about this card.  The rhinestones are Stampin' Up! rhinestones.  What?  you say you have not see green rhinestones in the catalog?  That's because these rhinestones were made green by applying green ink from a Sharpie!!!   I have heard that you can also color the rhinestones with our markers and then heat set them but I haven't taken the time to try that strategy yet. Hopefully I can try that tomorrow.  I am so hooked on the tulip textured impressions folder.  Love the way it sets off the focal point! This card is a tweaked version of one I saw on the internet by Debra Currier.
Wonder how I will use the textured embossing folders at next Sunday's Spring!! stampin session? ...hope you will join us to find out!  Remember, Sale-a-bration is ending soon...be sure to get your orders in to earn your free gift!!
Peggy