Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Easter class project #3 card

Hi all
Tonight I have just a quick posting of a project from last Sunday's class. This card was inspired by one made by Andrea Walford.  She used different papers and colors but the format is the same.  And as has been happening lately, I used the dry embossed textured impressions folders ...AGAIN.  I thought the design  in the embossed paper was a nice match for the DSP I chose.


Upon arrival, one of my stampers said this was her favorite project of the collection but when she found out how easy it was to make, she changed her mind and picked one that was more "involved".  She is a new stamper but has definitely caught the stampin bug.  We are glad she joined us. 

We are fast approaching the end of Saleabration (Thursday!).  Hope you have made all the purchases you want and earned all the free rewards on your wish list.  Remember to check out the special purchase price and extra freebies for joining me on the inside as a demonstrator!!  Whether you want to build a business or just get a break on the cost of your own stampin materials, now is a fabulous time to sign on with me.
Peggy

No comments: