Thursday, January 29, 2009

CD Brag Book


Hi all! Well today was a physical day for me! That snow we had yesterday turned into ice, as expected - in part because of the freezing rain that fell all night- and my car was totally encased in ice this morning! uh oh! I might not have worried about it, since I don't usually venture out on snow days, but today was my physical therapy appointment day so I HAD to get out. What a wet mess - I went through 4 pairs of gloves - and one is still soaked even now - hours later. ! The ice outside was replaced by a very cold rain which was backing up in the gutter in front of my house. I knew if I left it form a pond there, tomorrow we would ice skate! So John and I got out there and shoveled, shoveled, shoveled. Ick! Cleared the walk and gutter, and broke loose the car! cheer! and flopped in exhaustion... then treked off to PT. What a workout! I had a bunch of fast food napkins in my coat pocket and hours later when I realized they were in there, I took them out - they had melded together in what seemed like a thick sponge - very wet! So tonight I am posting a project from the past. Sorry....I didn't create tonight because I was writing the directions for my stampin sessions on Friday and Saturday. This project was made using some now retired SUP DSP (Ginger Blossom?) and some CD cardboard cases I ordered a while back. I love these folders because you can easily attach one to another and have a multi-page book. The die cut scallop circles fit perfectly in the pockets to make a fun gift. The tag punch makes a nifty little handle to pull the scallop circles out. I wonder what weather we will be contending with tomorrow? Of course John is hoping for a delayed opening...again!
Sorry about the backwards order of my pics - I'm still trying to figure out how the goofy program decides which picture to show first!! Before I sign off, thanks to all the folks who have visited my blog (I love my counter because now I know you really ARE out there looking and listening.) But better still, post a comment!! Say Hi! - offer a suggestion! - ask a question! - be sociable!!
Nighty Night
Peggy

No comments: