Monday, January 19, 2009




Hi all,
Happy Pooh Day!!!
I am a huge Winnie the Pooh fan but must admit, I didn't stamp a Pooh project for today. I even have a few of my many Pooh stamps out on my work table ...untouched!!
Well, I promised to show you the cards I had made to go in my nifty little scallop envelope box but as I sit here at 1:30 AM I realize that, somewhere between downstairs and here, I lost one picture. Hope you can be patient and wait until tomorrow to see that one because I do not think I can face going back down, rebooting the computer, and copying the picture again tonight.
The cards used the Take Three retiring stamp set and the Live Your Dream (whoops -is that the right name?) definition set. I used lots of retired c/s and ribbons and feel really good about using up some retired things I had cluttering up my space. Let's face it - you could use any colors! The card in blues used the wide oval punch and the retired layer ease, and the card with the guava c/s used the scallop die cut. I used the cropadile to punch the holes in each scallop. Hope that is enough for tonight = between church, lunch out, grocery shopping, hostessing a stampin class (what a great group of ladies I had today!) and then the Ravens losing (waaa!) I am beat. Think of me tomorrow as I go for my followup visit with the surgeon - I'm hoping he will release me so I can go back to work. Nighty night! Don't forget to write (a comment!) if you cannot get it to work you can always email me your comment and I will post it for you!!
Peggy

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Mel said:And Happy Pooh Day to you too!
Just checked out your blog! You are awesome! You are so focused and adding to the blog regularly. Congratulations on all your nifty creations. I especially like your snowmen and the commissioned cans!
Keep up the good work!


Mel