Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Such a Rainy Night

Hi Stampers!! Boy!! Tonight was surely a great night to stay in and stamp!! Unfortunately, Dave and I had to go out to a marching band meeting. When we got outside, we found that my car was completely encased in ice. Not good!!! I can hardly scrape my windows when I am well, but trying to do it without stretching was really a challenge - Dave ended up doing the tall and far reaching parts and I did the low, close up parts! Team work!!
Good news! I got to take my bandage off today. Things are moving along nicely.

I have continued to play with the Love You Much set and here is a CASEd project I had seen on the internet. You know me, I tweaked it so it is not an exact copy of the one I saw.
Materials:
Stamps: Love You Much
c/s: Sage Shadow, Pink Pirouette, Bravo Burgundy, Whisper White
Ink: Bravo Burgundy, Basic Black pads, White Craft pad, Bravo Burgundy marker
Accessories: White Gel Pen, Heart Trio Punch, Whisper White 1/4" Grosgrain ribbon
Scallop die cut

Peggy

No comments: