Sunday, January 25, 2009

LOVE Love love valentine treat #2



Hi all!!!

I just had to show you this cute little treat card I made for my Friday and Saturday stampin sessions next weekend. If you look closely you will see that there is a 4" test tube filled with cinnamon candies under the words "Happy Valentine's Day". I had seen a similar project on Mary Jo Price-Williams blog and decided I wanted to tweak her design a bit so I could use my photo corner punch for the ends of the arrow. I did not have the pixie sticks she used for her arrow (my husband admitted that all pixie stix and red licorice sticks in the house have been eaten! guess who!) but realized that the test tubes I recently purchased might work well too. This was a fun project! Hope my stampers enjoy it at our stampin session..there is still room if you'd like to join us in Perry Hall.

2 comments:

Sharon Field / Inky A*Muse-ment said...

Peggy.. what a great idea to use the photo corner punch for your arrow..Brilliant!
- Sharon F / createdbyu

MJ said...

Very cute! You are right the test tubes do work. And just a note my hubby and son ate all the rest of my pixie sticks too -- so they think, lol, I always hide some, now to find them. Thanks for trying it out and letting me know so I could see. Great job.