Monday, January 5, 2009

Love bundle #2


Hi Stampers! Well, it certainly felt strange to stay at home from work today while all my buds went back to school. I did take advantage of the "relaxing and recuperating" free time to check out some of my fellow bloggers' sites and to make another Love Bundle card. This one was inspired by one I saw on Sandy's (my upline) blog. The picture doesn't show that the birds are stamped on DSP, the bodies are cut out, and attached to the card using dimensionals. Card size 3 x 6, hinge at the top.

Materials used:
Stamps: Love You Much (113756)
C/S: Pretty in Pink, Riding Hood Red; Designer Series Papers
Ink: Riding Hood Red pad, Rose Red marker
Accessories: White Gel Pen, new Triple Heart Punch from the Valentine bundle, adhesive, dimensionals, Serif Die Cut letters, retired gold cording, metal cupid charm

I hope you have had a chance to hear about the great Stampin' Up! sale going on now. Also, know that if you leave me a nice comment on my new blog, I am offering free shipping (to me if the order is less than $150) on your order placed through me by Jan 18th, 2009.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Very Pretty card! Welcome to the world of blogging, Peggy! I'll be sure to visit often.
-Sharon

Peggy said...

Laura said...
"Welcome to the world of blogging! You've got a great start to the site. I love the card you made and cant wait to make some of my own. Wishing you a scrappin recovery"
Laura S.

donnahilse said...

Love this card, someday I'll get the alphabet die cut set, or we can make it in class. Hint Hint