Wednesday, January 7, 2009

more Love Bundle


Well I stamped another Valentine project for yo'al to see but I couldn't quite get it in the last post the way I wanted, so I decided to just make another post... and Whoops! I am posting so late on Tuesday that they are coming up dated Wednesday. That's life for the night owls like me!!

This card is a variation of one I saw on the demo side of the Stampin' Up Website. Did you know that Demos can peak at the SU website each day and see 4-8 new projects? Imagine new projects every day - such fun! I look every single day!! Having access to those projects is another perk of being a demo. If you ever consider joining SU, I hope you will join me in this fun work.

Materials:
Stamps: Love You Much
c/s: Rose Red, Ballet Blue, Whisper White,
Print Pack DSP
ink: Rose Red marker
Punches: Scallop Circle, Scallop Edge, Heart Trio
Adhesive, Dimensionals

Hope you feel inspired to play with your stamps!! Please feel welcome to leave me a comment on what you have seen or what you would like to see onmy blog!!
Peggy

2 comments:

Jill Henage said...

Hey Peggy!! Love the blog, it looks great!! Thanks for your well wishes, I will keep you posted on baby news!! Hope you are feeling ok and that your surgery went well!!! Talk to you soon!!!

pattic said...

love this creation!! I'm kinda partial to Valentine's Day things because my BD is FEB 14. Love your blog and hope hope your recovery is coming along nicely. I may be in touch next week about daytime stamping because, sadly, I have the time...