Sunday, January 4, 2009

Love Bundle #1


Hi, Stampers!! I am excited to be posting my first pic to my new blog. This is a simple warm up project. I used the new Love You Much stamp set from the special Valentine Bundle that is now available at 20% off from SUP! through me. The Bundle includes the six piece Love You Much stamp set(25.95), Candy Lane Designer Series Paper (9.95), and a fabulous new punch of three hearts (15.95). This bundle (115405) is only $41.48 until January 31.

Materials:
Stamps: Love You Much (113756)
C/S - Rose Red, Pink Pirouette, Regal Rose
Ink - Rose Red pad
Punches - 1/8" circle, scallop circle (109043), 1" circle (109046), 1 1/4" circle (104403)
Accessories - sticky strip tape, dimensionals, Crystal Effects (on small heart), Purely Pomegranate satin ribbon (retired), Regal Rose 5/8" grosgrain(109056)
Non-SUP - Stickles glitter glue - pink, lime green, yellow (on the "love")

Visit my Stampin' Up! website (peggyouten.stampinup.net) to place your online order or contact me.

I am doing well after my back surgery and will be off work for two weeks while I recover. I would love to stamp with you while I am recuperating.

Peggy

2 comments:

Peggy said...

from Terry H - who struggles with all this computer stuff as I do!! She (very kindly) wrote...

I know this Stampin’ lady that is as kind as can be.
She is always about others, not me, me & me.
Her back became quite grumpy and left her in pain.
She had an operation for relief was to be gained.
There will be two weeks of recovery.
That left time for some card creation discoveries.
An offer has come to do some Stampin’ with her both night and day.
So, with this Stampin’ lady I want to play.
I have a commitment on Wednesdays.
I’m definitely ready for a S-T-A-M-P-I-N’ Frenzy!
Pegcadillo, God bless you with a speedy recovery!
Love, Terry H

Angie Tieman said...

Oooh, how cute! I'm so jealous...I ordered this special but it hasn't arrived yet! Keep 'em coming!