Monday, January 19, 2009


Hi all!!
Okay, the long lost fourth card is found! I still used retired c/s and ribbon from last year and the retiring Take Three stamp and (not retiring)Define Your Life. This card also used the spiral punch and the photo corner punch.
The other picture shows all of the ten projects the gals made at class on Sunday...box and four cards at the bottom, other five cards at top.

I did manage to make some Pooh cards today to send as thank you's to my students for holiday gifts BUT I forgot to take a picture...sheesh! Today I got my release to return to work tomorrow. I think I will actually be glad to be back to work to take my mind off my friend's stroke. Of course, if we get a delayed opening because of the "black ice" we had today, I won't complain!
Well, It is a school night - gotta hit the hay! Nighty Night
Peggy

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Hope you enjoyed work today :)
The delay was a gift for you!

Kathryn

donnahilse said...

The Take Three Set has alot of things you can do with it. Thanks Donna