Monday, January 26, 2009

LOVE Love love chocolate!!!!!



Hi All!!

It has been said that I am a blabber mouth!! Guess it is so because here is another reveal of a project from the upcoming stampin session I am hostessing on Friday night and Saturday afternoon. You cannot see the best part: this is not a card - it is a fancy wrapper for a Large (4.4 oz) Hershey chocolate bar ...yum!!!! Of course, I used this basic layout before for a card (see Jan 5th). You have until Jan 27th to register for class!!

I saw the physical therapist today - she had treated me this time last year for my back pain. She was very impressed with how well I am so quickly after the surgery. Before, as soon as I TRIED to roll onto my stomach I would burst into tears ...NOT TODAY!!! Ain't it great to feel good!!! Gotta do my exercises!!! Nighty Night!!

Peggy

1 comment:

donnahilse said...

Love it, can't wait to come to class.