Saturday, January 3, 2009

Join me in a new adventure!!

Hi, Stampers!! This is the first entry to my brand new blog about stampin - the best hobby I have ever had!! I have wanted to create my own blog for quite some time. Yesterday I had back surgery and I will be off work for two weeks so it seems like the perfect opportunity to learn this new (sitting down) skill of blogging as another way to connect with my stampin friends.

A thought about my blog title: I have been thinking about a title for quite some time - for sure, I wanted it to be about stampin, my passion - my peccadillo. The dictionary defines peccadillo as a sin or fault...for me, an obsession. So I just twisted peccadillo a bit to include my name and viola "stampin pegcadillo". Lots of you have the same peccadillo and I hope you will travel along with me as I blog. I will be including pictures as soon as I master the way to include them - visit me often and see how my skills progress!

If there is something you would like to see or hear on this blog, just add a comment and I'll see what I can do to make it happen.

Happy New Year
Happy New Adventure!
Peggy

1 comment:

Not You said...

Peg, Good for you! Can't wait to read more. I'll be praying for a full recovery for you :O) Also, I will list you on my scrap blog: scrappinchip.blogspot.com