Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Wishing you cheer

Hi all!
Sorry I didn't post on Sunday. My younger son was confirmed at Chruch and so we had a busy day and evening. I expected to be stampin earlier today (Monday) but first I was trying to get some work things organized that have come up while I have been on medical leave. Then (yippie skippie!!), my new Stampin' Up! catalogs arrived and the day was lost to pouring over the catalog. Wonderful stuff! I am so glad I started looking from the back to the front because a lot of what I want is from the accessories section at the back - especially the dies for the Big Shot! Very cool!! Here is another card we will be making at my stampin session on Sunday, Januard 18th. Don't forget you must preregister and when you do I will tell you about the special offer I am making to those who attend the class. Details are on my Stampin' Up! website.
www.peggyouten.stampinup.net Peggy

No comments: