Friday, January 9, 2009

snowman dimensional card



Hi all!! This afternoon I had a fun time stamping and chatting with my friend Terry but tonight I got busy creating!! I had seen the fold for this card several places using the valentine stamps but I wanted to try a little something else. Soooo I pulled out a retired set, Flakey Friends, and gave it a whirl. The picture on the top shows what the card looks like when you pull it out of the envelope. Then the card expands forward and you see the three layers of the card as dimenions. I used the top note die cut of retired soft sky cardstock for the background and a portion of another top note die cut for the footer on the front of the card. Gotta love that die! This is one of the cards we will be making at my Retired/Retiring Stamp set stampin session on Jan 18th. See my Stampin' Up! website for details about the session. (peggyouten.stampinup.net)
Love to hear what you'd like to see on my blog next!!
Peggy

1 comment:

donnahilse said...

Cute card, saving for next year Christmas