Thursday, January 22, 2009

No stampin nods

Hi all!!
Well I guess I do not have the stamina I thought I had as I have been totally beat each day since I have returned to work after my surgery. Tonight was the worst! I decided to take it easy and watch some of my favorite shows tonight. Unfortunately, we are having "issues" with our cable service. The TV in the family room is so "snowy" that the picture is almost impossible to see(reminds me of when I was a kid). It is made worse by the fact that the color comes and goes. Sooo even though I was tired, I decided to go down to my stampin room and watch my little TV down there. OMG! the picture on that TV was flipping constantly, it was giving me a quesy stomach so I tried to listen without watching. Whoops - closing my eyes made me nod off! Finally I went up to my bedroom - the tv there was not so snowy, no flipping either but since I was laying down, I nodded off again. I am so old tonight!! sorry - no project tonight! A new stamp set is supposed to come tomorrow so I will try to whip up a little something for tomorrow night. Maybe by then the cable guy will be back with the new cable which is supposed to clear up our issues. Let me know what kinds of projects you would like to see?

No comments: