Sunday, January 18, 2009

Onsie Baby Brag Book





Hi All
Tonight I am posting a project from a while back - between keeping contact with my friends and coworkers about my friends recovery from her strokes and preparing my room for my stampin session which will be held on Sunday afternoon, I did not have time to create a new project. This little cutie is a brag book I created after I bought my Bind It All machine. The Onsie was made by adhering SU paper (from way way back) to chipboard and then die cutting it with a Sizzix long onsie die and my Big Kick/Big Shot machine. If you look closely, you will see that I used several different SU punches to create various neckline embellishments for each page. This was a really fun project and is a great gift for a baby shower. I work in two different schools and often get invited to showers for folks I don't know very well. This gift has always been well received because the book is small enough for the mom to tote in her briefcase to share with coworkers. Grandma's have been keen on them too.
I have had some requests for directions on how to make the box I posted yesterday. I am planning on getting my husband to set up his new digital camera to see if I can make - and post - a video - another CHALLENGE!!!! for me.
Peggy

No comments: