Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Lovey Dovey snowday

Hi all,
Today was a lazy day, except for the snow shoveling, car scraping, and progress report writing for school. Here in Baltimore, we get small amounts of snow that cause a big slowdown of activity - our little bit of snow likes to melt and refreeze repeatedly so you never know if you are dealing with wet pavement or ice. Way back in Jan, '95 I walked across my wet driveway only to suddenly find myself sliding down the driveway with a broken ankle. Needless to say, I have learned to respect our little bit of snow as the tricky devil it is. Tomorrow should be interesting, the second day of snow here is usually worse than the first ..more ice. Anyway, I made this little card after seeing something only remotely similar on Jill's website. Sometimes I wonder how my mind wanders from where it started. It will be part of the stampin sessions this weekend. Nighty Night

Peggy

No comments: