Saturday, January 31, 2009

locket heart card

Hi all,
First I apologize for the light version of the picture and the odd color appearance - not sure what happened with my flash! This card is one of the projects my ladies made tonight (Friday) and will make tomorrow at my stampin sessions. I HAD to try the new eyelet punch - lovely!.. and easy to use, like the scallop edge punch. The heart is a Sizzix/non-SUP die cut using chipboard, versamark, heat and stick powder, heat gun and glitter. I really like it - and I am not usually a glitter user! I will post the whole group of projects tomorrow as soon as I recreate one of them - it got lost during the class. Some of my gals told me they are having trouble posting to my site - something about getting kicked out repeatedly. Again, I do not know why that would be but I do know that I have more success visiting blogs through Firefox and not using Internet Explorer. Maybe someone could try that and let me know if it works better. I'd love to hear from yo'al! Nighty Night
Peggy

3 comments:

pattic said...

had a blast Friday night!! Thanks for all your help. Looking forward to getting the love bundle. I'm feeling creative again!!

Kathryn said...

Post the CHEEZSZE!!! I love the cheese!

Lynn said...

I wouldn't trust that friend again...frisk her before she leaves your house!!!!! LOL