Wednesday, August 19, 2009

081609 stampin session project #5

Hi all
Hope you are enjoying my riches from convention - great card ideas ...and I have lots more. That is why I am doing another convention trades stampin session on Sunday, Aug 23 with all new ideas!! Hope you will come for the fun!
This card is a tweak of a card made by Shelly Milford. I added the scallop squares behind the flowers - just felt the flowers might pop a bit more with the layer in a splash of coordinating color to match the bow. The popped up flower centers and the soft suede layer add a bit of dimension. The greeting is from Fundamental Phrases.
Enjoy!
Peggy

2 comments:

Peggy said...

Pam H said...

Just checked out your blog because I felt like I needed a boost! I love looking at your stuff!!!

Linda said...

Love it!!