Wednesday, August 26, 2009

082309 stampin session project #4

Hi all
This card was inspired by a card I received in trade with Kelly Rogers on the airplane on my way to convention. Kelly and another demo and I enjoyed some pleasant conversation as we passed the time away in flight. Kelly's upline is her aunt, who lives in New Jersey. The friend that I share my hotel room and my good times with at convention is also from New Jersey.

Again, I changed the color scheme - because I do not have the DSP she used on her version - but mine is quite similar to hers. I see that Kelly used ink and sponges to color her images, but I decided to use Q tips and pastels on mine. I hope you are picking up on my suggestions about how to use models you see, even when you do not have all the identical tools and materials.

Peggy

No comments: