Friday, August 7, 2009

Convention update - Thursday night

Hi all
Well we have had a long busy day ...lots of walking and standing but a great day! This morning they showed us some of the new "my digital studio" the amazing new software program for making cards and scrapbooks ..very interesting and full of Stampin Up! colors and images...even punches!! Hope I can figure it out - you know how computer-limited I am!! Many lucky folks actually won the program FREE!!! wow, lucky ducks! We also talked about the new Build a Bear products which are really great - even got to die cut a bear and dress him or her. A really neat announcement was that we could purchase our very own Stampin Up! build a bear from memento mall - so cute with a Stampin' Up! apron and special stamp. Seemed like everyone wanted one and the line was a mile long ...but we were eventually successful in getting our own. Cute! Tonight there was an awards ceremony ..some demos are having amazing success in their businesses! Well I am seeing lots of visits to my blog but not so many comments. Thanks to those who are commenting - talk your freinds into commenting too so I can give away my blog candy - remember I need 10 comments in a day in order to give away the gifts....
Peggy

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Thank you for the card. I hope you are having fun.
Kathryn

pattic said...

curious to see the digital studio...and since I have two Build a Bears of my own I can't wait to see yours! Sounds like you are having a blast!