Sunday, August 16, 2009

081609 stampin session project #2

Hi all
Sorry that this photo came out not so clear - I will try to retake the rest of the pics but for tonight this is the best I can do..it's late..or early!
This card was inspired by one I received at convention from Robin Govier from Canada. I switched it up just a bit - different butterfly, different words, Stickles on the flowers, but basically the same. Really pretty! There is a layer of vellum over the pretty in pink c/s. The gals will be making this at my Sunday stampin session later today. I will be posting the rest of the projects through this week. And next Sunday (the 23rd) I will be doing another stampin session with more convention trades. We'd love to have you join us! Can't come? Ask me about purchasing the supplies so you can make the projects at home.
Nighty Night
Peggy

No comments: