Thursday, August 13, 2009

Consider this...

Are you eager to have all of the new In Color stamp pads and cardstock? I have a deal for you!

You can purchase all of the new In Color stamp pads and cardstock, a stamp set worth $28.95, plus a pack of whisper white cardstock for a total price of $85 plus tax (in Maryland that would be a total of $90.10). This is less than the usual total price of these items which would normally be $93.40 (in Maryland).

Now, in addition to that, you will also receive a special Stampin' Up! magazine monthly until at least the end of December, full access to all aspects of the Stampin' Up' website (you have NO idea of all of the resources that are available behind the scenes), and at least 20% off all your purchases from now until the end of December (or longer). You will have a chance to pre-order items from at least two mini catalogs (the upcoming holiday mini and the winter mini) so you have those products before most of the rest of the stampin world. Is that a great deal or what?

BUT you have to act before August 31ST. There is no trick hiding here!! You simply take advantage of the special starter kit offer and enjoy demonstrator status with me at least until the end of December. And to make it even more simple, you can continue those benefits beyond December simply by buying (or selling) $300 in products over the next 4 months. Many of you are already buying that much product in 4 months time. Don't you deserve a discount?

You have the freedom to hostess workshops, hold classes, service your friend's and relative's orders, or just be your own best customer. Please give me an opportunity to get you in on the fun of having the title, Stampin' Up! demonstrator. I want you to join with me while this hot hot hot offer is still on.
Contact me at 410-256-6772 or
david.outen@verizon.net or
sign up on my demonstraror website (peggyouten.stampinup.net) - you will need to use the code stampeg08 (that digit before the 8 is a zero).

Are you waiting for me to ask you personally to join? I don't know that!!! Give me a sign that you are interested and I will send you the recruiting brochure to answer your questions. Talk to me and let me give you the facts you are waiting to hear. Are you concerned that you already have those products - there is an option to substitute items.

Team up with me NOW (before this fabulous offer ends on Aug 31) and we can share the fun!!
I want You on My team!!!

Peggy

No comments: