Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Winners are...

Hi All,
Sorry, I am late to post today but it has been a slow day for me - still feeling a bit of a drag from my trip. Unfortunately, I did not get 10 comments on any of the 5 days I was away, even though I had a about 50- 100 "lookie loos" per day! I know, you are all the strong silent types!
Anyway, I do appreciate patti c, jmniffer, jeannievbarron,and kathryn stopping in to comment several times each and so I have decided to award my prizes to them. Patti and Kathryn can pick up their prizes the next time they come to a stampin session and jmniffer and jeannievbarron please send me your snail addys (assuming you are not locals!) so I can mail the items to you. Thanks, ladies, for commenting - hope you will continue to visit my blog and comment on what you see.
I hope to post my convention swap bow directions on Tuesday - still struggling with getting the pictures to appear in order!
Peggy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Peggy, I am not local, but enjoy visiting your blog everyday. Thank you for sharing your talent with us. My address is 16136 S. Ranchitos Del Sol Dr. Santa Nella, CA 95322
Thank you, Jeannie Barron