Monday, August 31, 2009

some thoughts...

Quickly before I hit the hay, I wanted to post a few quick thoughts (Gotta get up early tomorrow ...the kids head back to school! Sorry, John it makes me laugh that you have to get up early now too!)
First...thank you to four fabulous ANGELS (Jeanne, Joanie, Peggy and Terry) who completed 308 cards for me to send to Cards for Heroes. I am touched by your generosity and energy!
Second, Monday the 31st is the LAST day to take advantage of the $85 SU demo starter kit. Whether you want to be a fabulous business woman or you just realize that even as a hobby demo you can get 20% or more off every one of your stamp orders - that is a great opportunity. I would love to have you join my growing group!! You will not find more wonderful ladies to pal with than my gals!!
Third, Monday, 31st is the last day to order the Country Living kit or the refill..act fast by contacting me or placing an order directly through my SU website (peggyouten.stampinup.net)
Lastly, contact me to set up your September or October Stampin Up! workshop where you, as hostess, can earn the opportunity to buy any product (some cost as much as $42.95, for only $10 from the new holiday mini catalog (excluding the digital studio and the hostess sets). Did you know that the new mini has special hostess sets you can earn?
'gotta hit the hay.
nighty night.
Peggy

No comments: