Wednesday, August 26, 2009

WELCOME!!

Hi all

I want to give a hearty shout out to my stampin budette, Terry, who has joined Stampin' Up! with me as a new demonstrator in my group. Whoo hoo! for Terry!!
Terry has shared many lovely projects with us during my stampin sessions. She is a beautiful soul, a great stamper and will be a great demo, I'm sure. In talking with her, it sounds like Terry has already realized what a great deal it is to be a demo (getting a discount on all her Stampin' Up! purchases, receiving the monthly magazine from Stampin' Up! and having access to all the resources on the demonstrator's side of the SU website) and she certainly enjoyed getting the kit at a fabulous price (only $85 until the end of August - that is next week!!). If she decides to do workshops or classes, she will have my support to organize, plan and carry out the events. We are a team!! We are even considering doing some events together. We would love to have other ladies (and men!) join with us in the fun. I hope you will consider joining us during this great starter kit offer. The sign up process is easy and can be done on line.
Thanks again Terry...Give hubby a hug from me! I know we will continue to share some great times!!
Nighty night
Peggy

No comments: