Monday, August 24, 2009

082309 stampin session project #2

Hi all
By the time you see this project, I will have (hopefully) survived my first day back to work/school after summer break. Usually the first day is full of announcements and presentations so I am probably tired of sitting by now. At least when I am home stamping, I usually stand, so it will feel like relief!
This pretty little card is cased from a great lady, Gretchen Barron, who won a great honor at convention this year. I understand it is well deserved as she has been helping demonstrators who find themselves in dire circumstances - after events such as house fires, tornados etc. Anyway, her card was beautiful and I did very little to change it - just a tweak here or there. Of course the base color is rich razzelberry - it has to be the most popular color this year - there were tons of cards at convention made using this color. Don't forget to spritz your cardstock before you put it through the Big Shot with the texturz plates - you'll get a better impression if you do.
Peggy

3 comments:

pattic said...

spritz the cardstock with what? Beautiful card!! I love the Razzleberry!

Linda said...

I love everything about this card. I need to play with my embossing folder now!!!

Peggy said...

Hi Patti-
spritz the cardstock with water!! just a light spray mist is all it takes!! try it!!

Peggy