Thursday, August 27, 2009

a plea!!

Stampers, stampers, stampers!!!!
I have been looking for a way to put together a charitable stampin event that is productive and important without being tooo expensive for you or me! I decided that I should recycle all the convention trades I have received over the years and put them to good use by submitting them to Cards for Heroes. These cards are sent to military personnel who are deployed so that they can send the cards home to their loved ones. Whether you believe is military action or not, you surely have to support the gals and guys who choose to protect us and our way of life. I am sorry to say that I have had a disappointing response to my request for stampers to come on Sunday with their white or vanilla plain cardstock and adhesive to make my card fronts into whole cards to contribute to the Cards for Heroes effort. There is no fee for this event besides your cardstock/adhesive contribution and I have asked folks to bring a snack to share. I will be providing the card fronts, the space, beverages and door prizes. I still have four more seats available. Won't you consider joining us to do something nice for folks who sacrifice daily for us? Please help.
Peggy

No comments: